- About the sanatorium
1. General provisions. The patient or his legal representative has the right to appeal against decisions and actions (inaction) of officials and employees of the sanatorium in a pre-trial order. This Procedure (hereinafter referred to as the Procedure) is developed in accordance with: Federal Law No. 59-FZ of May 2, 2006 "On the Procedure for Considering Appeals of Citizens of the Russian Federation"; Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data"; Law of the Russian Federation No. 4866-1 of April 27, 1993 " On Appealing to Court Actions and Decisions that Violate the Rights and Freedoms of Citizens"; By the Civil Procedure Code of the Russian Federation of November 14, 2002 N 138-FZ. The subject of a (pre-trial) out-of-court appeal is a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of the patient, illegal decisions, actions (inaction) employees of the sanatorium in the implementation of medical activities, non-compliance with existing regulatory legal acts, non-compliance with medical ethics and deontology in the process of providing medical care.
2. Grounds for appealing decisions and actions (inaction) of officials and employees of the sanatorium. The patient or their legal representative may file a complaint, including in the following cases:
1) violation of the established deadline for the provision of medical care or a separate medical service;
2) late provision of emergency medical care;
3) the requirement for the Patient or his legal representative to submit documents that are not provided for by the current regulatory legal acts for the provision of medical care;
4) refusal to provide medical care;
5) dissatisfaction with the quality and organization of medical care;
6) non-compliance with the rights and priority of the patient's interests established by the current legislation in the provision of medical care;
7) dissatisfaction with the decisions taken by officials and employees on issues related to the provision of medical care;
8) violations of professional ethics, rudeness and inattention on the part of the staff of the sanatorium;
9) the requirement to pay for the provision of medical care, the provision of medical services, a fee that is not provided for by the current regulatory legal acts.
3. Requirements for filing a complaint. The complaint must contain:
1) the name of the medical organization that carries out medical activities (providing medical care, providing medical services), the decision and actions (inaction) of the officials and employees of which are being appealed;
2) position or surname, first name, patronymic of an official or employee of a medical organization, decision and actions (inaction) which are being appealed;
3) the surname, first name, patronymic (if any), information about the applicant's place of residence, as well as the contact phone number (s), e-mail address (if any) and postal address to which the response should be sent to the Patient or his legal representative;
4) information about the appealed decisions and actions (inaction) of the medical organization or its officials and employees;
5) arguments on the basis of which the Patient or his legal representative does not agree with the decision and action (inaction). The Patient or his / her legal representative may submit documents (if any) confirming the arguments of the Patient or his / her legal representative, or copies thereof.
4. The procedure and terms of consideration of the complaint. The procedure and terms of consideration of complaints of patients or their legal representatives are regulated by the Procedure for consideration of citizens ' appeals in the sanatorium, approved by the director of the sanatorium. The complaint of the patient or his legal representative can be sent: - in writing by mail or fax: 309360, Belgorod region, Borisovsky district, Nikolsky farm 1 " a " , fax 8(47246) 33-111; - by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; - personally to the sanatorium in the main building, room 208 from_8-00 to 17-00 hours.; - by phone 8(47246) 5-08-04. Suspension of consideration of the complaint is not allowed. The patient or his / her legal representative has the right to obtain the information and documents necessary to substantiate and consider the complaint. If the resolution of issues on the complaint is not within the competence of the sanatorium, the complaint, in accordance with the Procedure for considering citizens ' appeals approved by the director of the sanatorium, is sent to the authorized body for its consideration, about which the Patient or his legal representative is informed in writing. If the decision, action (inaction) of the director of the sanatorium is appealed, the complaint is submitted to the Department of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Belgorod region or to another body performing control and supervisory functions in the field of health care, and is considered in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation. The patient or his legal representative has the right to appeal against decisions, actions (inaction) of officials and employees of the sanatorium in other authorized bodies and organizations.
5. Decisions taken on the basis of the results of the consideration of the complaint. Based on the results of the complaint review, the sanatorium administration makes one of the following decisions:
1. Satisfies the complaint, including in the form of:
2. Refuses to satisfy the complaint.
3. In the event that the evidence of a crime is established during the examination or as a result of the complaint, the director of the sanatorium immediately sends the available materials to the prosecutor's office.
6. Requirements for the placement of this Order.
1. This Order is placed:
2. This Procedure in printed or electronic form is available to the management of the sanatorium, the heads of structural divisions and is submitted for review to the patient or his legal representative at his first request.
7. Judicial procedure for challenging decisions, actions (inaction) of officials and employees. The judicial procedure for challenging decisions, actions (inaction) of officials of a medical organization is regulated by Chapter 25 of the Civil Procedure Code of the Russian Federation (Articles 254-258).
8. Responsibility and control. Officials and employees of the sanatorium are responsible for compliance with this Procedure in accordance with the current legislation. Control over the implementation of this Procedure is carried out by the director of the sanatorium.