The main nosological forms of diseases indicated for treatment in the conditions of the sanatorium "Beautifully"
Diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- Ischemic heart disease: stable angina pectoris of tension I-II FC, myocardial infarction with circulatory insufficiency of I-II degree.
- Hypertension of I-II degree. Secondary hypertension.
- Rheumatic, congenital heart defects with circulatory insufficiency of I-II degree.
- Condition after aorto-coronary bypass surgery, angioplasty (6 months after surgical treatment).
- Condition after surgical treatment of heart defects (6 months after surgery).
- Cardiomyopathy with circulatory insufficiency of I-II degree.
- Somatoform dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system (neurocirculatory dystonia, cardioneurosis).
- Obliterating endarteritis, obliterating atherosclerosis of the lower extremities.
- Varicose veins of the lower extremities.
Diseases of the nervous system:
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system (neuritis, neuralgia).
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy of stage I-II without psychopathological disorders.
- Vertebrogenic diseases with pain and radicular syndrome (sciatica) when self-service is possible.
- Functional diseases of the nervous system (vegetative-vascular dystonia, neurasthenic syndrome), Raynaud's syndrome, migraine.
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue:
- Rheumatoid arthritis in remission, loss of functional ability not higher than stage II.
- Osteoarthritis, periarthritis, bursitis, myositis, epicondylitis.
- Osteochondrosis of the spine, scoliosis.
- Chronic bronchitis, including obstructive bronchitis (COPD), with respiratory insufficiency of I-II degree.
- Bronchial asthma in remission.
- Convalescents after acute pneumonia.
Concomitant diseases for which treatment in a sanatorium is indicated:
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in remission, chronic cholecystitis, colitis, pancreatitis, biliary dyskinesia).
- Diseases of the ear, throat, nose.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Diseases of the endocrine system, eating disorders and metabolic disorders (obesity I-II-III degrees).
- Diabetes mellitus of mild and moderate course (in the compensation stage).
- Diseases of the oral cavity (periodontitis, glossalgia).