Main nosological forms of diseases, indicated for the treatment in the sanatorium "Beautifully"
- Ischemic heart disease:
- stable angina I-II FC;
- suffered in the past myocardial infarction with heart failure I-II degree.
- Hypertension I-II degree. Secondary hypertension.
- Rheumatic, congenital heart defects with circulatory failure I-II degree.
- Status after coronary artery bypass surgery, angioplasty (6 months after surgical treatment).
- Status after the surgical treatment of valvular heart disease (6 months after operation).
- Cardiomyopathy circulatory failure I-II degree.
- Somatoform autonomic nervous system dysfunction (neurocirculatory dystonia, cardioneurosis).
- Obliterating endarteritis, obliterating atherosclerosis of the lower extremities.
- Varicose veins of lower extremities.
diseases of the nervous system:
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system (neuritis, neuralgia).
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy I-II stage without psychopathological disorders.
- Vertebral disease with pain and radicular syndrome (radiculitis) with self-service capabilities.
- Functional diseases of the nervous system (vegetative-vascular dystonia, neurasthenic syndrome), Raynaud's syndrome, migraine.
diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue:
- Rheumatoid arthritis in remission, loss of functional ability is no more than II stage.
- Osteoarthritis, periarthritis, bursitis, myositis, epicondylitis.
- Osteochondrosis, scoliosis.
Diseases of the respiratory system:
- Chronic bronchitis, including obstructive (COPD) with respiratory insufficiency I-II degree.
- Bronchial asthma in remission.
- Convalescents after acute pneumonia.
Related diseases in which shows the treatment in the sanatorium:
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in remission, chronic cholecystitis, colitis, pancreatitis, biliary dyskinesia).
- diseases of the ear, throat, nose.
- diseases of the genitourinary system.
- diseases of the endocrine system, eating and metabolic disorders (obesity I-II-III degree).
- diabetes mellitus of light and medium current (under compensation).
- Diseases of the oral cavity (periodontitis, glossalgia).