- About the sanatorium
1. General provisions. This Procedure defines the rules of operation of the Helpline for the provision of medical care in the Health Resort "Krasno "(hereinafter referred to as the Helpline). The purpose of the Helpline is to increase patient satisfaction with the medical care provided, to improve the quality and safety of medical care, to ensure the rights and priority of the patient's interests in the provision of medical care in the sanatorium.
1. Providing operational information and providing operational advice to citizens on the organization of medical care in the sanatorium;
2. Prompt decision-making on the provision of medical care to a particular patient.
3. Prompt decision-making in cases of complaints about the quality, safety, and conditions of medical care; illegal charging of fees for medical services provided; violations of ethics and deontology;
4. Improving the system of internal quality control and safety of medical activities. The work of the Helpline is regulated by this Order and the Order of consideration of citizens ' appeals.
2. Responsible for the organization of the Helpline
2.1. The person responsible for organizing the work of the Helpline is the Deputy Director for Personnel Management (or another person appointed by the head of the medical organization) (hereinafter referred to as the Responsible Person). The responsible person is appointed by the order of the director and ensures the organization of the Helpline in accordance with this Procedure and the Procedure for considering citizens ' appeals.
2.2. By order of the Director, an Authorized person is appointed to ensure the direct operation of the Hotline (hereinafter referred to as the Authorized Person) (The authorized person may be appointed the director's secretary or another person). The authorized person is directly subordinate to the Person Responsible for the operation of the Helpline.
2.3. The responsible person provides: - organization of interaction of the Authorized Person, other deputy directors of the sanatorium, heads of structural divisions, other employees of the sanatorium on the work of the Helpline; - control over the work of the Authorized Person; - control over compliance with this Procedure; - implementation and submission to the director of the sanatorium of a monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of the work of the Helpline; - preparation and submission of proposals to the director of the sanatorium on improving the work of the Helpline.
2.4. The authorized person provides:
2.5. If the head of the department or another employee refuses to consider an appeal received by the Helpline, the Authorized Person immediately informs the Responsible Person. If the Responsible Person failed to resolve the disputed issue on the subject of whose competence the received appeal is, or if the disputed issue arose for another reason, the Responsible Person immediately informs the director of the sanatorium. In this case, the decision on the situation is made by the director.
2.6. Persons working with the information received by the Helpline are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information received in accordance with the current legislation.
3. Organization of the Helpline operation.
1. Each request is registered by an Authorized Person in the Log of the Helpline, and the following information is entered in the log::
a) date and time of receipt of the request;
b) the applicant's data - last name, first name, patronymic, contact phone number, residential address (in the absence of data, an indication of anonymity);
c) the content of the appeal;
d) the position and full name of the employee of the sanatorium to whom the appeal was sent;
e) date and time of the response to the request;
f) a summary of the decision taken on the application.
2. Requests received during the calendar year are numbered in chronological order.
3. If the facts and circumstances stated in the oral appeal are of a reference nature, are obvious and do not require additional consideration, the response of the Authorized Person is immediately given by phone, and a corresponding entry is made in the Log of the Helpline.
4. If the appeal contains issues that are not within the competence of the Authorized Person of the Helpline, the citizen is given an explanation of where and in what order he should apply in accordance with the Procedure for considering citizens 'appeals in the sanatorium, or at his request, the essence of his oral appeal is registered by the Authorized Person and transmitted for further consideration and response in accordance with the Procedure for considering citizens' appeals in the sanatorium.
5. If the facts and circumstances stated in an oral appeal on the Helpline require clarification and prompt action on the provision of medical care, the information about the received appeal is immediately transmitted to the deputy director in charge of the relevant area of work, or to the head of the department, where it is necessary to consider the issue related to the provision of medical care to a particular patient (to give explanations, to conduct an unscheduled examination by the head of the department, to organize a consultation, a consultation, etc.).
6. When receiving information about a citizen's request to the Helpline, the deputy director in charge of the relevant area of the sanatorium's work, or the head of the relevant structural unit, immediately takes measures to address the issues of providing the necessary medical care. The citizen who has applied is informed about the decision made on the request by phone either by the deputy director in charge of the relevant area of work, or by the head of the relevant structural unit within 1 hour after receiving the citizen's request from the Authorized Person. Also, the deputy director in charge of the relevant area of work, or the head of the relevant structural unit (immediately after informing the citizen), shall transmit the relevant information by phone to the Authorized Person. The results of consideration of each request are entered by the Authorized Person in the Log of the Helpline.
7. In addition to informing them at the phone number indicated by them, a written response is given to citizens ' requests that require an operational decision on the provision of medical care.
8. If the last name, first name, patronymic of the citizen and the postal address to which the response can be sent are not specified when contacting the Helpline, then the request is considered only if the received information contains information about the illegal act being prepared, committed or committed, as well as about the person preparing, committing or committing it. The appeal is sent to the state bodies in accordance with their competence.
9. A citizen may be denied further consideration of an appeal if the appeal contains a question that has been repeatedly answered on the merits in connection with previous appeals, and at the same time the appeal does not provide new arguments and circumstances.
10. Receiving incoming calls to the Helpline is carried out on the phone number 8(47246) 33 607.
11. The Helpline is open from 8-00 to 13-00 and from 14-00 to 17-00 on working days. In the evening, weekends and holidays, all telephone calls received by the Helpline are recorded by automatic audio recording, followed by their consideration in accordance with this Procedure on the first working day after the weekend or holiday. Requests received on weekends and public holidays, as well as after 17: 00, are considered received on the date corresponding to the next working day.
12. Information provided by the Helpline in the evening, weekends and holidays to citizens in automatic mode: "Hello. You have called the helpline in the Health Resort "Krasivo "OGAUZ. In the evening, on weekends and on public holidays, the phone works in the autoresponder mode. Please, after the message, state your last name, first name, patronymic, the name of the organization of which you are a representative, the address to which a written response can be sent to you, and state the content of the appeal. The time of presentation of the appeal should not exceed five minutes. We inform you that no response is given to requests without specifying the name or address of the applicant. Thanks. Please speak."
13. The response to an oral appeal of a citizen to the Helpline is sent in writing to the address specified by the citizen, with the exception of appeals whose content corresponds to paragraph 3 of this section.
14. Information about the operation of the Helpline in the sanatorium is brought to the attention of citizens by posting it on the official website, information stands and other information resources.